CPU overheating is probably the most common problem that we all encounter on a regular basis. If you want your device to keep working for a long period of time then one issue you can’t overcome is heating. To save your computer you need the best CPU cooler. For proper functioning of your device an optimal temperature if required. Otherwise no one can save you from catastrophic problems overheating can cause.
List of 10 Best CPU Cooler
When thinking of making an ideal PC you require ideal power supply, best motherboard, best processor as well as a CPU cooler. So before you spend all your money on your ideal gaming PC. Save some money for a CPU cooler as well. It doesn’t mean you select the most expensive cooler. Select it according to your PC needs. CPU coolers come in different shapes, sizes and budget.
CPU coolers are of two varieties. Air cooler and liquid cooler. Air CPU cooler contains a heat sink that pulls heat away from the PC. The heat is then thrown away by a fan. Before purchasing an air cooler check your PC’s socket type, airflow in the machine and RAM. The other one is a liquid cooler in which the cooling material passes through a loop via plate. The plate is attached to the CPU which in return cools the device.
Read the following guide complete to select the best CPU cooler 2021 for your device.
- State-of-the-art dual-tower design with 6 heat pipes and 2 fans provides class-leading cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems.
- Successor of the classic NH-D14; more than 250 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines.
- 2 highly optimized NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptors for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation.
- Includes high-end NT-H1 thermal paste and SecuFirm2 mounting system for easy installation on Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1200, LGA2011, LGA2066 and AMD AM4, AM3(+), AM2(+), FM2(+).
- Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty, deluxe choice for Intel Core i9, i7, i5, i3 (e.g. 10900K, 10700K, 10600K, 10980XE) and AMD Ryzen (e.g. 3950X, 3900X, 3700X, 3600X).
- Direct contact technology: 4 Heat Pipe with exclusive direct contact technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 57.3 CFM; Noise level: 26.0 decibels.
- Precise air flow: Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heat sink.
- RGB LED controller: The wired RGB LED controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button.
- Smart Fan sensor for jam protection: Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and play: Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze.
- CPU socket support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Dynamic Multicolor RGB Lighting: Best CPU cooler with vibrant RGB LED pump head produces vivid lighting effects to match your build. Air flow 75 CFM. Noise level 37.0 decibels.
- Powered by Magnetic Levitation: Two low noise 120mm ML Series magnetic levitation PWM fans deliver incredible airflow and static pressure at low noise levels.
- Powerful Software: CORSAIR iCue software allows you to adjust RGB lighting, individual fan speeds, and pump speed while monitoring CPU and coolant temperatures.
- Zero RPM Mode: Zero RPM cooling profiles allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, completely eliminating fan noise. Radiator Dimensions 276mm x 120mm x 27mm. Fan Dimensions 120mm x 25mm.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011 3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2.
- 7 heat pipes, dual 140mm performance fans, 280W TDP, easy installation, custom screw driver included.
- 54mm RAM clearance. Support Intel LGA2066/2011-v3/2011/1151/1150/1155/1366 and AMD AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- New sinter heat pipe technology extensively increases the heat transfer efficiency.
- Patented two-layer fan blades that amplify the airflow up to 2.5m³/minute.
- Minimalistic style, mirror-finish nickel cover and obsidian-like spoiler.
- A high 150W TDP cooling efficiency.
- Four high-performance 6mm heat pipes with HDT technology.
- Asymmetrical construction avoids blocking memory slots.
- Pure Wings 2 120mm PWM fan for silent operation of max. 26. 8 dB(A).
- Brushed aluminum finish.
- Easily installable installation kit can be mounted from atop the motherboard.
- Three-year manufacturer’s.
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct contact heat pipes with the patented cdc(continuous direct contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range pwm fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. Am4 bracket available through cooler master usa.
- Fan dimensions: 4.7 X 4.7 X 1 inches. Heat sink dimensions: 4.6 X 2.0 X 6.3 Inches.
- Cpu socket: intel lga 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/.
- Amd am4/am3+/am3/am2/fm2+/fm2/fm1 socket.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the intel: lga 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,amd: fm2+, fm2, fm1, am3+, am3, am2+, am2, am1.
- Easy and reliable – an easy install, reliable and low noise all-in-one liquid cooler for Intel Cire i3 and AMD Ryzen 3 systems.
- Best CPU cooler with dual dissipation pump – its unique low-profile dual chamber pump design features a low vibration pump for cool and quiet operation.
- Robust FEP tubing – Robust and extra thick FEP tubing ensures kink-resistance to ensure full liquid flow-rate and eliminates potential evaporation.
- Air balance fan design – 120mm Air Balance fan’s silent driver IC smoothens fan operation, reducing fan clicks and vibrations.
- Fits almost all cases – Fits almost all PC chassis with a 120mm fan mount near the CPU area.
- Hexagon hologram aluminum fin– specialized hologram cutout for unique color lighting and excellent heat dissipation; Air flow: 53.38 CFM; Noise level:31.0 decibels.
- Thermal detection sensor CPU temperature monitored by sensor and displayed through color lighting effects.
- Air guide armor the specially designed Armor to guide the air flow and reduce dead spots.
- 28 addressable RGB led fully addressable RGB that is certified to sync with RGB motherboard or controlled by master plus+.
- Continuous Direct Contact Technology 2; 0 (CDC 2; 0) by compressing heat pipes together, There is 45% more surface area on the cooler base, providing improved heat dissipation over the previous version.
- CPU Socket Support: Intel: LGA2066, LGA2011 v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1366, AMD: AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Four direct contact heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique blade design and Red LEDs.
- Optimized bracket design for easy installation.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best CPU cooler 2021?
Yes, Core-i5 processors is good enough for gaming lovers.
Is it worth getting a CPU cooler?
10TechGuide’s top pick for best CPU cooler are;
- Corsair Hydro Series H100i PRO RGB AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB CPU Air Cooler
- Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 120 CPU Liquid Cooler
- Pure Rock 2, BK006, 150W TDP, CPU cooler
How do I choose a CPU cooler?
Know your budget first. Do you want to push your processors performance to extreme level. TDU, CPU sockets, Aesthetics, Clearance, Sound level, Air cooling vs liquid cooling.
Heating up is the common problem with CPU. To get most out of your processor you should buy a CPU cooler. The above recommended products are top rated and tested by experts. We encourage you to go through the entire guide before selecting the best fit.