Chopping, dicing, grinding is a challenging task. But a food processor can make it easy. However, deciding the best food processor to buy is a cringy task. From market value to attachments to motor power capacity there are many factors to consider when buying a food processor.
Food processor comes on top when considering kitchen appliances. Versatile food processor helps accomplish many tasks in the kitchen. Food processors can save time and effort when preparing a recipe. It looks like working with a chef in the kitchen. A high performing chef that does all chopping, dicing tasks in minutes.
List of 10 Best Food Processors
Perhaps you think big food processing machines are more efficient than small. This is not correct. The efficacy of a food processor depends on its blade which gets the job done not on the size of the machine. With different attachments a food processor can perform different jobs. You can even prepare soups, knead dough, chop onions, mince parsley etc with versatile attachments.
Durability, cost and motor performance are some factors on which you can distinguish food processors. To save you from any confusion we have prepared a list for the best food processors. Read the review guide below and then make a purchase.
- Includes stainless steel Standard slicing disc (4mm), medium shredding disc and stainless steel chopping/mixing blade. Cord length : 36 Inches.
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive “on” And “off/pulse” Buttons.
- 14-Cup Lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers.
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts.
- Detachable disc stem.
- Note: shredding and slicing blades are not adjustable.
- Refer to the user manual to ensure proper set-up and features of the unit prior to use.
- The externally adjustable ExactSlice System features optimized speeds, and an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin with one slide of the lever.
- The 3-in-1 Wide Mouth Feed Tube lets you accommodate large items—like tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes with very little prep beforehand. Base Material – Polycarbonate.
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess.
- KitchenAid’s one of the best food processors with high, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- Model KFP1133 includes 11-Cup Work Bowl, 3-Cup Work Bowl, Adjustable Slicing Disc, Reversible Shredding Disc, Multipurpose Blade, Multipurpose Blade for 3-Cup Work Bowl, Dough Blade, Storage Case.
- Comes with 5 multi function discs and 3 blades out of the box.
- 5.5 inch super wide feed chute reduces the need to pre cut most fruits and vegetables.
- Includes 2 BPA free processing bowls: 16 cup (3.8 L) large bowl; 2.5 cup (600 milliliter) small processing bowl.
- LCD display displays count up and count down auto timer; Voltage: 110 to 120 Volts.
- Accessory storage box can be stored horizontally or vertically based on storage space; Stainless Steel Blades; Plastic Spatula.
- The food processor attachment eliminates storing another stand-alone appliance.
- Capacity – 12 c dry; 9 c wet.
- Clear bowl, lid and food pushers.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Intuitive Storage Solution with minimal parts.
- Included components: Self-detect base, 12 cup work bowl, work bowl lid, 2 food pushers (1 large, 1 small), 1 “S” multi-purpose blade, 2 reversible slice/shred discs, disc storage case, owner’s manual. Motor base not included.
- Compatible with Ascent and Venturist motor bases purchased in the U.S. and Canada.
- 250-watt food processor with 3-cup plastic work bowl . Cord length : 36 Inches.
- The Mini-Prep® Plus 24 Ounce Processor is the perfect little helper for small food preparation, from chopping herbs to finely grinding hard cheese.
- Its versatility lies in the special Auto Reversing Smart Blade™ making the Mini-Prep® versatile, and it is easier to process both soft and hard foods in the 24 ounce work bowl.
- Designed in Italy, the Mini-Prep® Plus is easy to clean as it is to look at, with a wipe-clean touch pad and dishwasher-safe removable parts.
- included components: Food Preparation; Food Processors; food-processors.
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula.
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it.
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- Versatility of best food processors, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees.
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor’s low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes.
- Interchangeable 450-watt power pod.
- 48 oz. pitcher for frozen blending and smoothies.
- 40 oz. bowl for food processing and meal preparation.
- 16 oz. chopper bowl for even chopping.
- All jars include convenient storage lids, are dishwasher safe, and are BPA free.
- Includes: 450-Watt Power Pod, 48 oz. Pitcher, 16 oz. Chopper Bowl, and a 40 oz. Processor Bowl with Splash Guard and (2) Storage Lids.
Cuisinart DLC-10SYP1 Food Processor
- Includes medium slicing disc (4mm), shredding disc, and new stainless steel chopping blade.
- Also includes small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, and recipe book.
- Extra-large feed tube holds whole fruits and vegetables; BPA-free and dishwasher-safe parts.
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease; Easy to use and clean.
- Five-year full motor warranty, three-year limited entire unit warranty.MC Cubic Feet: 2.04.
- Note: How-to Disc not included.
- Included Components: Unit, stainless steel chopping blade, medium 4mm slicing disc, shredding disc, small and large pushers, detachable disc stem, compact flat cover, spatula, recipe book.
- One of the best food processors with stainless Steel Chopping Blade, Slicer, Shredder.
- 8-Cup Work Bowl – Plent of room to work with.
- Food Chute with Pusher – Helps guide food towards the slicing/shredding disk while the processor is going, for consistent results.
- Dishwasher-Safe Removable Parts.
- Safety Interlocking System – Blades operate only when the lid is securely attached to the bowl.
- 72 ounce total crushing pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies; 2 horsepower.
- Eight cup food processor bowl provides perfect, even chopping and makes up to 2 pounds of dough in 30 seconds.
- Two 16 ounce Nutri Ninja cups with to go lids are perfect for creating personalized, nutrient rich drinks to take on the go.
- Dishwasher safe and BPA free parts.
- Includes: 1500-Watt Motor Base, 72-Oz. Total Crushing Pitcher, 8 Cup Food Processor Bowl, Dough Blade, (2) 16-Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with To-Go-Lids.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it worth buying a food processor?
Yes, if you do a lot of meal prep than buying a food processor worth it. Food processor make your work easy and enjoyable. Chopping, shredding and mincing jobs can be done in no time with a food processor.
Which is better Kitchenaid or Cuisinart food processor?
When it comes to performing jobs with fast speed then Kitchenaid is better. It has low, high and pulse setting. While Cuisinart has on, off and pulse setting. Kitchenaid comes with 300 watt-motor while Cuisinart comes with 600 watt-motor.
What should I look for when buying a food processor?
things you should look for when buying a food processor are;
- Bowl Capacity
- Feeding tube
- Dishwasher-safe parts
Wisely spend on food processor and make your meal prep task fast and enjoyable. Click the power button and let the rest of the work on your food processor. The above mentioned best food processors are top rated and tested by experts. We back what we recommend. We encourage you to read the features complete before making a purchase.